- Maintain the unity and sovereignty of the nation, and strive for the enshrinement of the rule of law in Ethiopia.
- The replacement of the TPLF dictatorial regime by a peoples' government.
- The establishment of a federal democratic Ethiopia free from tribalism, and favoritism, and to be brought about by free and fair elections.
- The practice and protection of freedom of thought and assembly
- Maintaining our values: perseverance, commitment, honesty, ethical and moral life, and love of country.
- Making creative use of our resources and the peoples' resources to bring about meaningful change in our country.
- Practice accountability and transparency amongst ourselves, our various structures, and with the people on whose behalf we are struggling.
- Strive to get the peoples' full support.
- Taking into account the peoples' feelings and wishes in our decision making.
- Restoring the intellectual tradition of our people by coordinating research, special studies, conferences, etc.